Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

This has been a very busy week for me.  I am enjoying all the finds that I have so far for the upcoming year.  My bestie came to visit from Maryland so she took some of my time, I enjoyed every minute.  Also being that I am new to blogging, I definitely have to remember to actually blog and not think about it.

I've had so many aversions to the plans this week, I feel like I am in a whirlwind. (lol)  however,ever I managed to go to Walmart, Target again, Michael's of course, and my lovely discount store DEAL$.  I found a great rug at DEAL$ for $10 and a lamp for $10 (white shade) which I love.  A blank canvas. pics soon

Well I had a little change with my material, I am still using Kristen's files, however I have also decided to use some of Ginger Snaps lovely work as well.  Thank you for such a great download.
So I have been printing courtesy of STAPLES (lol), cutting, and laminating like a mad woman for two days.  I make frequent break due to the three year old princess.

I am loving the NEON Editables from Ginger Snaps.  As you can see above this was before all the cutting.  Those are the Schedule signs, table markers, and manipulatives signs.  I loved how I can edit or choose to do what I like with the various shapes and colors provided.  I decided to make the rectangular pieces months of the year.  I also created a 2012 & 2013 year sign.  Sometimes I forget to so that and end up creating one at the 12th hour. :-)

Thie NEON Binder also from Ginger Snaps turned out great!  My Binders are just about ready.  Those lovely Common Core State Standards are safely put inside as well. 

So, maybe I can take a short breather and watch some more Olympics 2012!!!  Michael Phelps, Gaby Douglass, and Ryan Lochte.  Wait I can't forget Jeter, and the Jamaican Princess Shelly Thunder!!!!!  They ROCK!

Monday Made it, here I come!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!