Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Getting Organized -SM

Well I am late but I had to do a million and one things of course.  I had a fin filled day with my daughter and friends.  we went to Chuck E. Cheese, spent time in the pool, then off to create, and make dinner at the same time.  Dinner was VERY later tonight! lol

Oh guess what I found a Dollar Tree while I was in Staten Island!  Fortunately I didn't miss much and my lovely DEAL$ didn't let me down.

Well today I made/jazzed up my lamp I purchased the other day.  I hot glued decorative card stock after using my circle cutter.  By the way I am have a hard time getting uniformed circles every time.  A little frustrating.  I do like the results, yet I think I will add a solid color as well.

I also managed to add decorative card stock to my new file cabinet from Joann Fabric.  52.99 - 50% off.  It has the great compartment on the top as well.  Its very sturdy, and the color is great.  I have crafts, and card stock inside so far. I may keep this one home and get another - who knows.

  I am working on a couple of file as I type on I got the idea from Ms. B's Best- Expectations.  Great idea, I love this blogging thing. I need to figure out how to add file too. I am going to turn it into a poster/take it to staples to enlarge it.  I usually create my rules with my students however this being my second year teaching fifth grade I know that I need this before hand. (second and third grade does well with that activity)


2. Take care of yourself - nice for mind you business!
 Finally here is the rug that I mentioned yesterday! I am thrilled about this.  I was going to make an outrageous purchase then I spotted this beauty. 

Simple and just what I need!
Well there it is.  I don't go into the classroom to begin setting up until the end of the month, so I have a couple more Monday Made its!!!!!!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!