Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday and a little more!



I am very exciting to share this my teacher's week linky.  I am linking up with Blob Hoppin', and enjoying every bit of it.  I wasn't able to contribute yesterday, because I haven't been to my classroom as of yet.  I don't go in until Monday- I can't wait to get started.

I have been finding great buys still.  My sweetest purchase is a Must haves for me which is a refrigerator, and my last one was on its last days.  I decided to purchase a replacement.

Late Must haves:
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/ScannerIgloo 1.7-cu ft Refrigerator, PurpleI definitely needed this $64.00! The printer is $29.00 from Walmart right now.  I had to order it, and the both arrived today.  Copy, Printer, Scanner!

After seeing all the raves about these lovely plan books this summer,  I had to order one. I was contemplating for a week.  I normally use the free one from Lakeshore, or create my own.  However; I decided to splurge a little and treat myself.  "Happy Early Teacher Appreciation Day to ME!"  My copy is on the way, with all the bells and whistles.  I am not telling my sweetie how much I paid for this plan book either shhhhhh!

teacher's lesson planner -zig zag


 Ok for my Therapeutic Thursday contribution!!!!!

Drum roll please!!!!!

I am in love with these scrumptious morsels of sweet and salty goodness.  I kick back relax go to the fridge and munch away. 

Chocolate Covered Potato Chips from Trader Joes!!!!! OMG  The are $2.99 for a bag and are delicious with whatever cold beverage of your choice.  These definitely ease the pain, the day, the night, and anything else.  HEALING FACTOR! 

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Potato ChipsTrader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips  They are so delicious while searching for a great pic, I came across another blogger who thinks the same!

Along with , and I am great for hours!

There it is! Happy Linking! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!