Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

A little bit of this and that!

Ok so today I took a trip to Michaels and Staples to see what I can find.  I knew that I needed a new  needle for my Cricut, and more cardstock.  Of course I ended up getting other things I need for my projects before September.
 
I grabbed black cardstock, hoping that I could use less ink for my flipped circle signs.  The smaller package of cardstock seem perfect.  I will find a use for them as well.







I just love this stuff!  I can put fadeless or fabric up in a jiffy!


Easy Secenery Helper

Here is my lovely circle cutter.  I cant wait to use it, I can give my cricute blade a rest.  Yeah the blade that I didn't purchase today by the way! 

Much needed supply.












Ok so my projects has begun as of now.  I will have something to show to you all by Made it Monday! Toodles

Kim



SHADES OF TEACHING



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!