Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear Summer,

 Dear Summer,

It's been real!! I had a great time, relaxing and enjoying my little girl.  Now my respite is over, and it's time to enter the school house for REAL in the morning.  PD's and Pleasantries!!!! 

I hope this school year ends up being just as successful as the years before.  I intend to teach my heart out, and make great friends and memories.  Yeah work hard too, have I implied that yet?

So it's almost time to say toodles to you.  I will enjoy this rest of your days, although the chills on my arms today told me otherwise.


P.S thanks for the extra time and head start; which allowed me to be- just about finished in my classroom? ;-)


Until Next Summer
Kim


The back is just about done.  I think I will cover the bookshelves.

Data area on the wall, more bulletin space!


My front board I wanted to do shower board, but I changed my mind.

My desk is neat now, because I am not quite finished taking things out.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and patterns of your borders and pennants! Your room looks wonderful! I hope your first days back goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa, it was great. I had minor things to complete, PD was that bad either. I have one more day than here comes my bunch of lovelies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!