Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Totally Exhausted

Hello Bloggers,

I have been so busy in the classroom as many of you this time of year I know.  I haven't had the energy to blog-  not even stalk!  I seem to have a sudden case of narcolepsy when I walk through the door, then I remember that I have a toddler that I have to entertain, feed, bathe, and put to bed. WOW how I miss my summer vacation already.

I hope to get back in many sort of new routine soon.  My new classes are great.  I have to great 5th grade classes, and one with 16 students and one with 18 students.  We have begun our routines and now I am grading baseline assessments.  I love this part.  It is amazing to see the progress throughout the year after these initial assessments.  So far my teacher eye have already spotted my helpers, doers, and need to pushers.  Back to School Night is this Thursday; which I think is backwards.  One day we will get it together and meet before the year if its agreed upon.

I have made an attempt to take picture daily, in hopes of having a great yearbook at the end of the school year and I have seen some talk about Pic 180!!!!

See you around, I hope all is well in the blogger world.  I can't wait to sit down and read blogs that I adore during my 2 days off. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!