Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

It has been FOREVER!!!!

Hello to all reading this post.  I know I have been gone for a while so much to do, and not enough time to blog.  Well for starters...
 
I am a new mommy to a beautiful keep me busy and up all night 2 weeks and 6 days old little girl!!!! YAY!  This in itself is busy you moms out there know.  Before I could blog because I felt uncomfortable everywhere I sat, just dog on miserable; and now I cant get a minute to myself to read email.  So I hope I can at least blog a couple times a week.
 
School is approaching I still have a couple of weeks, and the bad thing is that I haven't been as mobile, so I am doing a lot of shopping online.  I love to shop online- but let's see how this goes.  I'd rather find the deals in the store.  Oh how I loved and enjoyed store hopping and grabbing deals and sales; now when I sneak out I am trying to hurry up before the baby awakens from her nap because my lovely GUY can't feed her.  That will become another task weaning her off maybe before school returns.
 
 
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!