Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Very busy and then came Sandy!

Hey Blogger Buddies!
 
I have been a very bad blogger lately.  I am fairly new to this, and I thought by now that I would have it under my wing; however the time has gotten the best of me. 
 
For the last 3 weeks I have been swamped with classroom housekeeping, professional development, and lets not forget motherhood.  My daughter is three and I still feel sleep deprived at times.  We moms wear so many hats, and add the teacher's hat you become a mom instantly to many others.
 
Then earlier this week Sandy hit my area.  We are OK thankfully, yet many have flooded basements, streets, and homes.  Transportation is to a minimum.  This is one time that I am glad that I drive in this city.  Then school had been out for the last three days and for the next two.  So I am on an unplanned vacation and I left the building without any work barely.
 
I will really work harder from now on to do better.  I love my new blog I thought that would definitely make me stay tuned, but I fell off bad.  I haven't even blogger stalked how I use to.  Well luckily I have been doing a bit of creating.  My little girl turns 4 soon, and that had honestly taken much of my time.  Minnie Mouse themed party here we go!!!!!!  I will be pulling my hair out soon.
 
I have been preparing a 5th grade math task card bundle. 
 
Question: How many math tasks do you have your class complete within one math block or workshop?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm glad you're okay, Kim.
    BTW, you're not a bad blogger ... you're a great mom and teacher!!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!